Limited Delivery within Katmandu Valley.
Eligible for same day delivery if the order is placed by 12:00 pm NST.
A native of Madagascar, this easy to care for plant has as many as 125 species and is a popular choice for a potted plant or as an addition to the landscape.The Kalanchoe plants bloom summer through fall. The flowers form little clusters similar to tiny bouquets and come in many shades of red, orange, yellow and purple. Its oval shaped leaves are thick, as is standard in succulent plants.
- Kalanchoe as a houseplant it will need bright light for eight to ten hours a day.
- It should be potted in a light, well-draining potting soil that is about 50 percent perlite.
- Watering only needs to be done when your kalanchoe is dry. Just stick your finger into the soil.
- When the flowers start to fade, cut them off and put your plant in a dark room for about a month. Cut back on watering at this time. When new buds start to form, put it back in a sunny area.
- Fertilizer- Fertilizing should also be infrequent with application no more than once a month.
*Disclaimer- Actual plant may vary from the image shown as it is a natural plant and will vary piece to piece. Pot color may vary from image shown due to photographic effects.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: KD-IAG-001