Anthurium Diamond Red
Limited Delivery within Katmandu Valley
Eligible for same day delivery if the order is placed by 12:00 pm NST.
The Anthurium Diamond Red is hardly seen without its vibrant red blooming flowers, which in fact are waxy leaves! Each of its flowers last up to eight weeks and are quickly greeted with new ones. Tip on keeping this plant healthy and happy; position it in indirect light to be greeted with more flower.
- Light-Flourishes in bright but indirect sunlight.
- Water-Water every 1-2 weeks; allow the soil to dry out between watering.
- Soil-Can be prepared by mixing cocopeats, vermicompost, vermiculite and perlite in an equal ratio.
- Fertilizer-To get the best blooms, use a fertilizer that has a higher phosphorus number.
- Humidity-Prefers high humidity (23.9°C-29.4°C)
*Disclaimer- Actual plant may vary from the image shown as it is a natural plant and will vary piece to piece. Pot color may vary from image shown due to photographic effects.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: DRA-IAG-010