Limited Delivery within Katmandu Valley
Eligible for same day delivery if the order is placed by 12:00 pm NST.
Known as the wax plant for having thick waxy leaves, Hoya Heart makes the classic tropical indoor plants. It grows to be enormous and is known for its long, vining tendrils, and sweet-smelling flowers
- Water: Follow drying out in between watering.
- Soil: Well drained potting mix
- Sunlight: Thrives well in bright indirect Light
- Fertilizer: A light solution of balanced, water-soluble houseplant fertilizer mixed at a rate of ¼ teaspoon (1 ml.) in a gallon of water is plenty
- Humidity: An optimal temperature of 60–85 °F (16–29 °C) ideal
*Disclaimer- Actual plant may vary from the image shown as it is a natural plant and will vary piece to piece. Pot color may vary from image shown due to photographic effects.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: HH-IAG-012