Limited Delivery within Katmandu Valley
Eligible for same day delivery if the order is placed by 12:00 pm NST.
Begonia is a indoor plant known for its stunning foliage. This specific plant is characterized by its intriguing and asymmetrical leaf pattern often resembling that of snail shells. With a shade selection from muted reds to glossy purples, the Begonia “Magic colors” can be a great addition to any plant collection!
- Light- Flourishes in medium to bright indirect light.
- Water-Try to keep the soil of the plant moist.
- Soil-Try keeping the soil dried to prevent root-rot.
- Fertilizer- Fertilize begonias with nutrients water-soluble that are high in phosphorus, potassium, and nitrogen. The recommended dosage is twice a month.
- Humidity- Requires decent humidity (18.3°-26.7°C)
*Disclaimer- Actual plant may vary from the image shown as it is a natural plant and will vary piece to piece. Pot color may vary from image shown due to photographic effects.
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: BGN-IP-004