Crassula "Spring time" (Succulent)
Limited Delivery within Katmandu Valley
Eligible for same day delivery if the order is placed by 12:00 pm NST.
The Crassula plant also termed as “springtime” is an indoor plant that is characterized as a slow-grower, well suited for ground cover or a hanging basket. The flowers are the main attraction as it has a nice dense cluster of scented pink blossoms. Known to attract bees and butterflies, the bloom of the Crassula means the welcoming of spring time.
- Light -Thrives well in indirect bright light.
- Water -Only requires sparse watering.
- Soil -The soil should be Well-drained and fertile with a loamy potting mix.
- Fertilizer-Give your plants a little organic fertilizer in mid-spring as they start actively growing.
- Humidity-Thrives in low humidity.
Actual plant may vary from the image shown as it is a natural plant and
will vary piece to piece. Pot color may vary from image shown due to
- Stock: In Stock
- SKU: CSP-IAG-009